TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoters are “Wild Africa Cream” (a brand under Warshay Investments Pty (Ltd) Reg
no 2012/018 792/07 ta KWV).
2. This promotional competition is open to all South African residents who have a valid OhShip
2023 ticket, who are 18 years or older at the date of entry, in possession of a valid passport
document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the
Promoters, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls
or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or
immediate family members.
3. This promotional competition commences on the date stipulated on the competition
webpage found on www.wildafricacream.com and will run until the closing date noted,
unless otherwise stated. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
4. You agree and understand that you stand a chance to win a prize only and that there is no
guarantee that you will receive a prize.
5. Although the Promoters have taken care to make sure that the prize is of a good quality,
they do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”.
Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify the Promoter against any damages that
anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including consequential and
6. To enter, participants will be required to:
a. Have a valid OhShip 2023 ticket and attend OhShip 2023 to participate in the
Fashion Show on the OhShip 2023 cruise,
b. Complete the form with all required information on the Competition
c. Include a picture of the outfit, which must incorporate leopard print
elements, which they will model in the Fashion show.
7. Entrants may enter once per competition, unless otherwise stated. Spam/Post abuse is not
allowed and will be disqualified from entry.
8. Finalists who best embody Wild Africa Cream’s “Elegance Untamed” will be chosen by our
selectors from the entries received by the 14th of November 2023. These finalists will be
entered into the main event on the OhShip Cruise on the 2nd Dec where they will compete
to stand a chance to win the prize stipulated below. There will only be 1 (one) winner who
will be eligible for 1 (one) prize under this competition.
9. A minimum of 10 participants are required to start the competition. If this minimum is not
achieved the organisers reserve the right cancel the completion without compensation to
any of the qualifying participants.
10. The final participants will then compete on the runway on the OhShip Cruise and the
participant that is judged to have best embodied Wild Africa Cream’s Elegance Untamed
will be pronounced the winner. The judges will choose the top 3 contestants and then a
final competition winner will be picked from one of these.
11. The prize is a R 10 000 cash voucher loaded onto a cash card, and a VIP package* to enjoy
responsibly on the OhShip Cruise at the KWV Brandy lounge. The VIP package will include:
o 5 hours VIP lounge access for 6 people on the 2 Dec between 18:30pm to 3:00am on
the 3rd Dec
o 1 x 750ml bottle of KWV 15yr Brandy
o 1 x 750ml bottle of Wild Africa Cream Original
o 2 x 750ml Bottles of Laborie MCC
o 1 x 750ml bottle of Carvo Liqueur
*The above is based on stock availability on the OhShip Cruise and the promoter reserves the right
to change the products included within the VIP package at any time.
12. The promoters will not be held liable for any unforeseen costs involved in partaking in this
competition incurred by the entrant. This includes, but is not limited to, all costs involved in
entering the competition, interacting with the partners during or after the promotion, or
costs involved in the acceptance of the prize.
13. A copy of these rules can be found on the following website: www.kwv.co.za throughout
the period of the promotional competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Call
Centre on telephone number 021 807 3911.
14. The Promoters reserve the right to name all participants publicly. By entering this
promotional competition, participants agree to the publication of their names and
likenesses by the Promoters. Participants will not be entitled to any payments or other
remuneration for such publications or otherwise.
15. Any personal information submitted by you will be used solely for this competition and in
accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection
Act and the Promoters’ respective privacy policies.
The legal basis for processing your collected personal information is that processing
is necessary to allow you to enter and to meet the legal requirements applicable to
This information may be shared with authorised KWV representatives (internal and
contracted external parties) as required for business and legal purposes.
As a participant you have the right to request access, change, or remove your
KWV will store your Competition personal information only for the period of time
needed to select the finalist(s) and winner(s) and in accordance relevant
regulations. These regulations include and is not limited to Consumer Protection Act
and the Protection of Personal Information Act.
16. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or
incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as
proof of receipt.
17. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to
this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
18. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected,
including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently
19. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically
generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be
accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
20. The prizes are not exchangeable for cash and are not transferable.
21. The Promoters reserve the right to use the images, photo’s and names taken of all
participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration
being made payable to the winners. However, a participant has the right to object to these
images being used by written notification to the Promoter at KWV Head Office, 57 Main
Road, Southern Paarl 7624 Attention: Promotion Specialist.
22. The Promoters shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition
immediately and without notice, if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event
of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in
respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse
against the Promoters or their agents.
23. In the event that the prize is not available despite the Promoters’ reasonable endeavours to
procure the prize, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
24. Neither the Promoters, their agents, their associated companies, nor any directors, officers
or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect,
consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by
25. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional
competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
27. The laws of South Africa govern these terms and conditions and participants agree to be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS